This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Covenant Forum Index -> Class Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
curzath
Officer

re: Post patch PVP

These are some new specs im going to own with on my mage and rogue. I am bored at work and just though some other people might be as well.

Mage

After i read that iceblock would be trainable i went from my not fun and i was bad at frost spec to a arc/fire hybrid trying to use ignite to its fullest but im not happy at how marginal it was i spent alot of bgs in the middle to top for damage and hks but i think this arcane/pyro will give me alot more nuke power, mana will be a issue but hell no mana and ur still alive
= dead bodys, i Hate to die with 3/4 to full mana hate it. This is what im going to
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=omxVfMfzxIuioVMhz

Rogue
Well im going back to daggers, Daggers are rogues right, yeah ive played my rogue almost as long as the warrior and bc has made me sad now all rogues have maces what the hell maces didnt even exist before bc but back to it with the last two patches daggers look kinda shiney esp. with the changes to shadowstep and ambush this im actually looking forward to looks good on paper this build does with good cooldown management it has very high potential

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=fzecoxZZA0ecu0RMxst

So thats my new style like i said i was bored and if anyone has somthign to say about them or talk shit somthign ill be happy to discuss Autocad gets very boring when your a badass at it

I have to agree with you on the daggers Curz. That is why I am raising my dagger skill rating at the moment. I just got Emerald Ripper off Moroes on Tuesday night and with Malchazeen coming up off the Prince, that would give me two really good daggers. Thanks for the post bro.

GRRR Spack.... My dagger !!!!!

Jump to: