This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Covenant Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sinisha
Officer

re: Covenant website will be moving soon

I've been working on a new site for Covenant for a little while now and the Officers have spent the last few days going over the site making suggestions and generally, just using it as a test.

I'd like to now extend the invitation out to everyone to come check out the new site, poke around, make some forum posts and possibly some suggestions.

The new site is run independently of any service (like guildlaunch) out of a 24x7 data center. What that means is we have full control over the sites content and what we do with it.

Currently the raid sign up system isn't what I want it to be, so the Rapid Raid system here on Guildlanuch is still the official place to sign up for raids. Once the DKP and Raid sign up systems are implemented we will be fully moving over to the new site. For now, feel free to fully use the forums and contribute content to the site.

http://www.covenant-guild.us

Sprack
Guild Council

re: Covenant website will be moving soon

So, is everyone pretty much using the forums on the new site? I haven't seen any forum updates on this site for quite some time now. Just curious if everyone had started their migration to the new site.

re: Make the jump

I have fully embraced the new site, and I think we all should just do it. Testing seems complete . The only thing i still come here for is to se if the roster is updated, whih half the time it isnt
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Covenant Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum